ToolMate™ Retractable Tool Tether 1.36kg Capacity
Standard, non-retracting tool tethers become entangled, leading to accidents. The ToolMate retractable tool tether has a 1,500mm stainless steel cable, which stays retracted when not in use, alleviating accidents and making the workplace safer for your employees. The 1.36kg. maximum drop capacity reduces the risk of heavy tools falling, causing physical injuries and costly tool replacements.
- Impact resistant ABS body and stainless steel spring providing 170g of retraction force.
- Can be attached to the wearer via nylon belt loop or D-ring
- Retractable Tether – 1,500mm stainless steel retractable cable with nylon sleeve, minimizes snagging and prevents entanglement.
- Locking Karabiner – Stainless steel swivel karabiner, allows tools to easily rotate while in use.
- Safety Tell-tale Indicator – Indicates if the unit has been compromised, so it can be taken out of service.
- Individually serialised for tracking and traceability
- Tested to 1 Million pulls
- Made in the USA
- Independently Tested – All units are tested and verified through a third party testing facility, to a 2:1 safety factor
Read more: Dropped object protection is preventing falling and dropped objects when working at height. Tool tethering solutions are more important in the workplace today than ever.